Notices to ExhibitorsIMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
An Event Committee hearing will be held for individuals reported for any motel complaints. (Including failure to scoop poop - NO EXCEPTIONS). It is up to the exhibitors to respect motel property. DO NOT LET YOUR DOGS DESTROY OR FOUL THE ROOMS. PUT PLASTIC under crates. Use only designated exercise areas. Please respect others.
TO OBTAIN YOUR EXHIBITOR BUTTON ON
- SET-UP DAY, SEE HOSPITALITY.
- SHOW DAY, SEE INFORMATION BOOTH.
1. Refreshments available to exhibitors on set-up day
2. Information table on downtown Oklahoma City and Bricktown. Please stop by for coupons & maps
3. Blue Line Cafe will be open daily at 10:00am for lunch with Soups, Salads, Sandwiches, and Pastries.
4. Concession stands also available.
5. Health Clinics - Heart and CERF
6. Plan to attend OC-Match on Wednesday night
7. Junior Achievement Challenge - on Friday, 30 min after BIS.
Exhibitors will be permitted into the open (non-reserved) grooming space at 11:30am. Exhibitors without reserved grooming space will not be permitted to drive into the building. Vehicles will be directed to the loading ramps beginning at 11:30am. The line will form from the loading dock doors along the north curb of westbound Reno. No vehicles will be allowed in the line from eastbound Reno.
The westbound lane of Reno nearest the building (far north lane) will be closed every morning at 8:30am to facilitate drop off and move in. Once that lane has closed, you may park and unload or load from the street.
We ask that you be patient and we will try to make every effort to get you in and out as quickly as possible. DO NOT leave your dogs outside unattended without proper ventilation.
All grooming will be allowed to move out the west doors on Sunday ONLY!